The Ocean Shores Convention Center wants you to feel safe and comfortable. We follow strict CDC guidelines along with State and County Health guidelines. In addition to capacity and spacing requirements, additional safety practices include:
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible hand sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in common areas, meeting and event spaces.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the property.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout event spaces, common areas, and more.
- Using state-of-the-art modern electrostatic sprayers.
- Our team members are thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.